Amazon gift cards are so universally popular that there are literally dozens of ways to get them. Let’s take a look at the many ways and places you can pile up the Amazon gift cards.
Direct from Amazon
Sometimes, it pays to start at the source. So, the first place to look for free Amazon gift cards is the source – Amazon. Yes, Amazon pays you for your loyalty.
- Amazon Trade-In – Amazon will accept gaming platforms and video games, Kindle E-readers, books, wireless devices, tablets, smartwatches, DVDs, and music. With the Kindle, you upgrade to a new version, and Amazon gives you an Amazon gift card plus a $20 bonus!
- Amazon Coupons – Most Amazon Coupon discounts are immediate, but they sometimes offer Amazon gift codes when you buy select items.
- Amazon Mturk – Amazon Mturk is a creative way to make money through online tasks. It’s free to join, and most tasks only take a few minutes. For example, some tasks include surveys, data entry, and web research. For a change, most of the surveys are college studies. These college studies ask different questions than most online surveys. In general, they seem to be more personal and you won’t answer as many questions on personal brands. You can get paid with cash or an Amazon gift card. So, this might be your new favorite way to get Amazon gift cards for free.
- Promote Amazon Products on Your Website – If you own a blog or website, make money with Amazon affiliate links. You make money each time someone clicks your link and buys something. To join, create an account on Amazon Associates. Each month, you can get paid in cash or with an Amazon gift card, earning a steady passive income, such as earning Amazon gift cards with your new affiliate links.
- Reload Your Amazon Gift Card Balance – You can get a cash bonus when you reload your Amazon balance. You can redeem gift cards you earn elsewhere or you can rebuild your own Amazon balance with a gift card purchase.
For most people, online surveys are the best way to get free Amazon gift cards. In exchange for your opinions, you earn rewards points and most survey sites let you exchange points for Amazon gift cards. Most surveys take less than 15 minutes to complete. Besides the short time to complete, surveys are easy and fun. You get paid for your time. You can earn Amazon gift cards by completing surveys with these companies:
- Survey Junkie
- Ipsos I-Say
- American Consumer Opinion
- Nielsen National Consumer Panel
- Survey Spot
- Test Spin
- Harris Poll
There is one other survey option. Knowledge Panel pays $1 per survey that you can redeem for Amazon gift cards. Each week, you will receive one survey invite. You receive a $10 bonus after your first survey.
But here’s the catch – to join Knowledge Panel, you must receive an invitation code in the mail.
Apps and Websites That Pay You Amazon Gift Cards
Sometimes, online surveys aren’t enough. In this case, you can also make money watching videos, shopping, or even surfing the web. Plus, most times you can earn gift cards from your smartphone. These are apps and sites where your activity can earn you Amazon gift cards:
- Earning Station
- Opinion Outpost
- Microsoft Rewards
- Gift Wallet
Shopping Apps That Give Amazon Gift Cards
You also get Amazon gift cards shopping at other stores. Here are some stores and apps to check out:
- Elite Deal Club
- Receipt Hog
Get Amazon Gift Cards in Person
For many, going online is the most common way to get Amazon cards but you can find them locally too.
- Ask your clients – If you have a side hustle, ask your clients to pay with Amazon gift cards. You can always request Amazon gift cards for your birthday. Also, they make great Christmas gifts too. After all, maybe you’re the person who’s impossible to buy for! Amazon gift cards make a perfect payment option. In many ways, it’s easier than cashing a check, and you don’t have to make a bank deposit before shopping online. Now, you can go straight to Amazon to redeem the card as you check out.
- Participate in Medical Experiments – At times, local medical research studies offer Amazon gift cards at the discretion of the study host. Before joining, check the payment terms. Usually, you see them in the study announcement, so make sure you read all the details and look at the time commitment. You will find most studies near a medical school campus. Also, ask your local hospital or doctor. Usually, they know the best places to look. Even if you don’t qualify, keep looking or you might miss out on the perfect study.
- Donate Blood, Platelets, or Plasma – Some local blood drives offer Amazon gift cards. By donating plasma, platelets or blood, you make money. You can save a life, but you get a practical gift for your time.
- Local promotions – In some cases, local stores offer Amazon gift cards to new customers but, you have to hurry! Usually, only the first shoppers receive them and you may have to purchase a certain item or sign up for a new service. Regardless, only get the gift card if you actually need the product; otherwise you spend more money than the gift card is worth. Also, look for bonus points with local stores. For example, you can buy gift cards from your grocery store. On certain days, you earn double fuel points. Indirectly, you get free gas from the bonus points.
- Recycling – Recyclebank partners with local towns to offer recycling rewards. You can earn points by reading online Earth-friendly articles. Sometimes, you can redeem your points for Amazon gift cards. If not, there are other gift card options.
- Games with friends – Instead of betting money when you play card games with friends, bet gift cards. In this case, Amazon gift cards! Maybe, you save this prize for tournament nights. This way, the small entry fee each person pays can buy a nice grand prize.